Celtics Beat Bucks 112-96 in Game 7
Sunday, April 29, 2018
The Celtics win the series 4-3 and advance to play the Philadelphia 76ers in the second round.
Celtics Pull Away in 3rd
The Celtics led 54-49 after a Horford dunk with 9:48 to play in the third quarter when Milwaukee’s Eric Bledsoe converted a layup to cut Boston’s lead to three, 54-51.
Boston then went on a 9-2 run capped off by a Horford layup to take a 63-53 lead with 7:04 to play in the quarter.
The Bucks would cut the lead to seven, 70-63, before the Celtics would go on an 11-2 run capped off by a Jayson Tatum three to take a 81-65 lead with a minute left in the quarter.
Tatum finished the game with 20 points.
The Bucks would never threaten the lead in the fourth quarter.
In the game, Jaylen Brown left in the second quarter with a sore right hamstring injury.
Brown was on the bench for the Celtics during the fourth quarter, but did not return to action.
Game 1 Upcoming
Game one of the Celtics second-round series is set for Monday, April 30 in Boston.
Game time is set for 8 p.m.
- Celtics Trade Bradley to Pistons for Marcus Morris
- ESPN Reports Hayward Signing with Celtics
- Celtics Acquire Kyrie Irving in Trade With Cleveland Involving Isaiah Thomas
- Cleveland May Try to Void Trade With Celtics Following Thomas’ Physical
- Celtics Send 2020 2nd Round Pick to Cleveland to Seal Irving Trade
- Celtics Select Duke’s Tatum With #3 Overall Pick in NBA Draft
- Celtics Trade #1 Pick to Philadelphia for #3 Pick in NBA Draft
- Celtics’ Thomas Out for Remainder of Playoffs
- Bradley’s Three Lifts Celtics Over Cleveland 111-108 in Game 3
- Celtics Can’t Hold 16 Point Lead, Fall 112-99 To Cleveland in Game 4
- Celtics Eliminated From Playoffs Following Game 5 Loss to Cleveland
- Celtics Fall to Cleveland 102-99 in Season Opener
- UPDATED: Celtics Hayward Suffers Gruesome Injury in Season Opener
- Brown’s 30 Points Leads Celtics to 120-106 Win Over Bucks in Game 2
- Celtics Win Game 1 Over Bucks, 113-107 in Overtime
- Celtics Get Blown Out by Bucks in Game 3, 116-92
- Celtics Comeback Falls Short, Lose to Bucks 104-102 in Game 4
- Smart Returns, Celtics Hold Off Bucks 92-87 in Game 5
- Celtics’ Irving to Miss Remainder of Season, Playoffs
- NABLEO Blasts Boston Police for Tweet Honoring Celtics’ Auerbach During Black History Month
- Celtics’ Hayward Has Surgery, Likely Out for Season
- Brown, Tatum Lead Celtics Past Knicks 110-89
- Irving’s 47 Leads Celtics Rally Past Mavs 110-102 in OT - 16 Wins in a Row
- 16 Winning Streak Over, Celtics Fall to Miami 104-98
- Celtics Fall to Bucks 97-86 in Game 6, Game 7 Set for Saturday Night in Boston